Become a Member of Grey Power Tauranga
Grey Power is a national organisation comprised of a number of local associations that represent the interests of those in the over 50 age group. By joining and participating at a local level you can have an effect at a national level. Grey Power membership is open to anyone over 50 years.
Why Join Grey Power?
There are many reasons for becoming a member of Grey Power Tauranga and WBOP. For example:
- Have your say on any of the major topics that affect people over the age of 50 years.
- Get to know other members of the association
- Become involved with the Grey Power organisation at a higher level and become a member of the committee.
- Take part in some volunteer activities in your community.
- Wish to take advantage of discounts offered by many of Tauranga’s businesses.
- Receive Grey Power Tauranga’s quarterly newsletter.
Whatever your reason for joining Grey Power, our association welcomes those who are 50 plus who would like to be a part of an advocacy organisation that puts their needs and welfare first. So if you are ready to join us click the button below.
To join or renew your membership click one of the following buttons:
- Each member will receive four Grey Power association magazines and four national magazines per year with informative and interesting articles that reflect our reader’s opinions interests and activities
- Grey Power members now have access to lower power, gas, LPG, internet and phone through Grey Power Electricity. For more information please call 0800 473 976.
- Regular local association newsletters to keep you informed
- All Grey Power members are covered by a $2000.00 Accidental Death and Dismemberment Policy by AIL.
- Access to this website.